Blogapalooza 2014- My Second Time!

The Blogapalooza 2014 was originally slated last September 20 but due to bad weather, it was moved to October 11, still a Saturday, in SMX SM Aura Taguig.

So I arrived medyo late (after lunch) because I came from another event.

blogapalooza 2014


It seems like there are more exhibitors this time.

October 11 SMX SM Aura Taguig blogapaalooza


More than getting to know about the businesses, the booths have activities- liking their page and pick a prize, fun games, photobooths, and foot analysis from Dr. Kong. I wouldn't know if not for them that I was piki!

vince golangco when in manila, bogart the explorer, pisceanrat blogger
THE Man- Vince Golangco of When In Manila! I took the chance to have a picture with the funny mate Bogart the Explorer!

I love interactive booths.

blogapalooza business to blogger


This is my first time to play dance dance. I wanted to try it in arcades but I was ashamed to do it in front of many people. Now I summoned all my kapal ng fez and- I can't call it dance-more like awkwardly swaying my arms and legs, not at all in tune with the song- along with my bud in the name of the freebie! haha!
And this is my second straight year to lord over my opponent in the Kwelavan.

Chacha and Mamam.
Krispy Kreme doughnut, Chips Ahoy! cookie, El Diablo beer, Yellow Cab pizza, Chef's Noodle kimbap and drinks. I took a picture of the House of Lasagna booth when I tried their lasagna but sadly, could not locate it.

blogapalooza sponsors


There were also talks and raffles so many people were really attentive in the stage area.

The major prize I got was from Flawless. I won it in their dart/balloon game. I found this pink briefcase really cute when I saw it but I never expected to take this home!

flawless kit


I also won in Sky but I have yet to pick up the prize. I did not notice their tweet that evening
notifying I was chosen. [Update 10/20: Here it is- claimed the goodie bag in Tektite!]

Sky, cable, internet, broadband, axn, two broke girls


Very generous- Ideal Vision, Zing Rewards,  Jergens, Ampalaya Plus, Delite, Slenda, Maxicare, Dr. Kong footwear, Blue Water Day Spa, View Park Hotel Tagaytay, House of Lasagna, ah! hoodies, Victoria Court hotel, Crocs footwear,

Zing Rewards, Ideal Vision, Jergens, Ampalaya Plus, Delite, Maxicare, Slenda, Dr. Kong footwear, Blue Water Day Spa, View Park Hotel Tagaytay, ah! hoodies, Victoria Court hotel, Crocs footwear,

Acer tablet and smartphone, Chooks to Go Chicken, My Shopping Box, Canon camera, Max's Chicken, Eat Out Manila, Eagle's Wings Enterprises, Dyson Technology, Feel Good Lactium, Sky Cable and Internet,

Acer tablet and smartphone, Chooks to Go Chicken, My SHopping Box, Canon camera, Max's Chicken, Eat Out Manila, Eagle's WIngs Enterprises, Dyson Technology, Feel Good Lactium, Sky Cable and Internet,


Ace Hotel and Suites, Flawless Skin Care, Bioessence skin slimming spa,  AMPR Publicity and Communications, Easy Taxi, Sample Room (try before you buy)- thank you! It was quite a load- it was heavy to carry but it's worth it. We're happy :)

Ace Hotel and Suites, Flawless Skin Care, Bioessence skin slimming spa,  AMPR, Easy Taxi, Sample Room (try before you buy),


Globe, Caronia, Zap, niu by Vikings, bonsey jaden, BrainFit Studio, Fukuda, Imagine Nation, Henry's Photography, Habitat for Humanity, Essays.ph, Gaming Library, Touchpay, Zomato, Zion Wifi, YSA. Thanks to When in Manila and Our Awesome Planet and their partners and sponsors!!!

Comments

Popular Posts