The Walking Dead: Haunted Prison House at Eastwood!

I admit. I am not brave at all. I am one scaredy-cat. But for some reason, as a kid, I loved going to horror attractions. I remember one time it was a horror train. My eyes were closed during the entire ride but I got a kick out of it. Since then, when I am at theme parks or amusement parks, I would never, ever, skip going to their fright houses.

October 30 saw me attending the media preview of The Walking Dead: Haunted Prison House in Megaworld Lifestyle Mall, Eastwood City. I was so excited to go inside. I made sure I was "sandwiched". There was one person in front and another one in the back.

The Walking Dead: Haunted Prison House in Eastwood!


fox twd

While inside, expect some dim lights and spooky sounds and of course make you jump-off-your-pants surprise antics from the walkers.

twd philippines

the walking dead schedule

twd walkers


glenn terminus
"Glenn go to Terminus"

And yes, I am the loudest screamer, Ha-Ha! It helped lessen my terror and I also didn't look at the zombies' faces!

twd horror house review


What I liked:

Felt safe with guards in the entrance and exit and CCTV cameras.
The zombies don't touch ya (but try not to punch or kick them though).
Entrance is reasonable at Php 100.
Live action not props!
How big it is and the time you will walk around the maze is just right. Any shorter and it's bitin, any longer and I might faint!
Inspired by the wildly popular The Walking Dead. Need I say more?

#eastwoodtwdhorrorhouse
Yes! I survived #EastwoodTWDHorrorHouse

In the Philippines, The Walking Dead (one of the most successful and most watched TV series in the world) airs at FOX every Monday at 11:35 AM and 8:55 PM.

For more details, please call Megaworld Lifestyle Malls Concierge at 709-9888, 709-0888, 0917-8380111 or visit www.megaworldlifestylemalls.com

zombie
When you see it...

So this Halloween Season, if you're looking to have a hair-raisingly good time, head on over to The Walking Dead: Haunted Prison House, Eastwood Central Plaza. Open from 6 PM til 11 PM, October 31 to November 7, 2014 only.



Comments

Popular Posts