FTM at Kamias Part 2

Hello po! Here is the second and last part to our Food Trip at The Food Truck Manila QC.

Now, the Grand Opening was last June 16, 2017.

This 7.5 sqm food truck is open everyday,  from 5 PM to 2 AM.

Shout out to Rouche Grille for the takeout. I was able to eat the following night, I only reheated and yet it was still absolutely yummy and cheesy, and meat well done. Even the chips are crisp!



The first batch of stores can be found HERE.

Chef Resty's



Don't miss out on the live performances...

Of course, I couldn't say which are my top picks for favorite food. I would not be able to bring justice since I wasn't able to try ALL of them (being there was a LOT of food bloggers and media that day). But I have to say, from what I've tasted that evening, I am mighty satisfied with the California Maki, Yocurt, the pizza and the blueberry cheesecake!

Comments

Popular Posts