HIMALAYA HERBALS Whitening Face Wash Review

Few years back, I have used Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Cleanser and Anti-Blemish Cream and LOVED it. But it seemed to "lie low" in the market- was not that actively promoted or visible. Now it's back with new products, I tried the Himalaya Herbals Clear Complexion Whitening Face Wash.

The Price is Php 80 for 50 ml tube and I availed it during a promo. If you buy two you get a FREE item (forgot if it was a wet wipes or big roll of tissue paper.)

Where to buy? Leading department stores and supermarkets. In this case, I bought it in SM.

himalaya herbals

Made in India.

Ingredients include Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra), White Dammer (Vateria Indica), Saffron (Crocus Sativus), Pomegranate (Punica Granatum), Cucumber (Cucumis Sativus). I looked up the scientific names :) Please cleck the picture below

clear complexion whitening face wash

Prior to using: I was not seeing my usual oily skin. It was dry as the desert (because I had a diamond peel and was using strong topical acne medication) and I got scared when I saw some fine lines so I purchased this.

Likes:
  • Effective and affordable
  • I love the calming, soothing scent
  • Not 100% organic but many ayurvedic/herbal ingredients
  • Creamy lather (not overly bubbly)
  • Did not feel tightness or itch felt in some harsh soaps and skin feels moisturized and comfortable
  • Leaves cooling sensation
  • Did not give me new pimples
Dislike:

Why, I finished the tube already and haven't come up with anything I don't like in Himalaya Herbals Whitening Face Wash!!! My skin feels brighter after every wash. Though my brown spots did not downright disappear they seemed to lighten. The only thing I wish they would improve is the packaging. I hope it is sealed for consumers' protection.

If you have read this far, I hope you can consider supporting me by following my other social networking sites on the right. The reader has always been my inspiration. Fairness is important and I always follow back in G+ Twitter Instagram and Bloglovin. For add back in Facebook, Networked Blogs and GFC, kindly comment your page or site so I know where to follow back. Thank you!




Comments

Popular Posts