Max Factor Mascara and Makeover

I joined and was lucky to have been among the winners of a recent Max Factor contest in Facebook. The contest was open to all their fans and they gave away 3 different mascaras! Here is their link if you haven't liked their page yet- https://www.facebook.com/MaxFactorPH.

I claimed my prize in SM Makati last March 7, 2014.


max factor wild boutique

 The prize is mascara of your choice plus makeover! Thank you, MF!!!

max factor wild mega volume mascara
 I got a tube of Wild Mega Volume Mascara. It's made in Ireland. Yahoooo!!!

While I was having the makeover done, there were some customers who dropped by. I'd say 99% of the mature ladies went away with a purchase while the exception was a younger girl who seemed to be window shopping.

Products used on me-
max factor facefinity




max factor cosmetics

Max Factor Pan Stik was the first makeup I used because it was endorsed by my mom. Younger women can try their Wild Boutique Line. It screams fun, trendy and fresh!!!


max factor wild shadow pot

I was happy to get the makeover in the afternoon because I had a party to attend that evening hehehe :)

Results before and after -
max factor makeup

With their SA/MUA Ms.Merly-
sm makati


If you have read this far, I hope you can consider supporting me by following my other social networking sites on the right. The reader has always been my inspiration. Fairness is important and I always follow back in G+ Twitter Instagram and Bloglovin. For add back in Facebook, Networked Blogs and GFC, kindly comment your page or site so I know where to follow back. Thank you!


Comments

Popular Posts