PAC x Holy Grail x Giabeybeh Workshop

I was fortunate to be among the winners of the Facebook Contest of LOVESTRUCK: From Pastel Pinks to Raging Reds Workshop by PAC (Professional Artist Cosmetics) and My Holy Grail Philippines last February 2014. The makeup artist with us was Ms. Gia Lalu.

pac eyeliner
pac lipstick
biokos
beautiful colors of the makeup


If you ask me how to get to TAO Building, it's easy. Here is the direction:
From Magallanes MRT, walk toward Savemore and ride a jeepney going FTI/Gate 3 and drop off at Toyota. It's a short ride and costs you minimum fare.

tao building

There was a short presentation from the sponsors.



PAC by Martha Tilaar is an Indonesian brand. It was originally intended for theatre actors who were using paint on their skin before. I am familiar with PAC Cosmetics and even brought the bag I got before with purchase of their skincare Biokos!

pac godiva
with Ms. Tess (Sales Supervisor) and Ms. Bea (Assistant Brand Manager PAC)

Holy Grail Ph- a platform where Makeup Enthusiasts, Industry Influencers and Brands interact and connect seamlessly in one place and that is www.myholygrail.com
my holy grail
Ms. Celina and Ms. Jade


Makeup Artist Gia Lalu- She was among the Top finalists in the Mega Fashion Crew Reloaded. She taught us many tips and tricks. One of those I learned is prep skin with Biokos, practice "balance" when applying makeup and choose what's right for your skin type.

gia lalu

It was followed by snacks.

Then we had hands-on exercise which was the fun part.

We all had prizes but the chosen top 5 best makeup looks among us participants had a different loot. Na-Luz Valdez ang lola ninyo (I lost) maybe because of my screaming "foundation day" look!!!   I can't help it if I always put on heavy coverage because my skin is far from perfect. But I love my lippie look the most because I used a very nice shade of lipstick and lip gloss.

beauty workshop

Take home-

pac foundation
martha tilaar
professional artist cosmetics
holygrail ph
Certificate, Free Makeover coupon, bookmark, little tubs (some had the big jar,) brush, candies and keychain with mirror.


Thank you to PAC, Holy Grail and Ms. Lalu!

If you have read this far, I hope you can consider supporting me by following my other social networking sites on the right. The reader has always been my inspiration. Fairness is important and I always follow back in G+ Twitter Instagram and Bloglovin. For add back in Facebook, Networked Blogs and GFC, kindly comment your page or site so I know where to follow back. Thank you!





Comments

Popular Posts