The 2014 #bdjboxsocial TRES CHIC!

I was very excited to attend BDJ Box's Tres Chic event last Sunday, March 23, 2013 at the Samsung Hall of SM Aura.

Services availed: 

Before I went inside, I washed my face because I was prepared to get a makeover.


Too Cool for School gave me one! Yey!

too cool for school
I was glad that I got compliments on how nice it looks.

I also had a nail painting session from Revlon!

revlon
With even just one coat, the colors were pigmented and smells so good. They used their latest fragrant nail polish. I personally prefer the reddish one at the right- Ginger Melon.

The talks:

This event was open to the public and you can attend talks just by pre-registering. You can learn a lot from their lessons. I was allowed to attend 2:

Max Factor with Guru Bobby Carlos who is my fave.

max factor
 They gave away a sample of Whipped Creme Foundation to all the attendees! Watch out it's coming this APRIL!!!


Benefit with Ms. Miakka Lim
benefit

There were also talks from the BDJ Box Beauty Ministry, Canon and Shiseido.


The booths:

Canon and Cure:

canon

Bifesta and Yves Rocher:

yves rocher

Biokos and Pac Professional Artist Cosmetics:

pac

Godiva and Max Factor:

godiva


Covergirl:

covergirl
Pardon if I look wasted in this picture. The camera's flash is too strong.

Moschino. I had a spritz of it and then near the closing, they allowed us to grab a rose (or 3 in this case.) I think their display is so pretty.

moschino

Real Techniques and Ellana:

ellana

Canmake and My Amazing Blow Dry Secret:

my amazing blowdry secret


These stuff are my take home. I want to categorize them correctly but there might have been some mix up:

Inside the Lootbag:

celeteque cosmopolitan
Cosmopolitan August 2013 issue, TCFS coupon of freebie with qualified purchase, Yves Rocher Naturelle fragrance sheet, Ocean Potion sunscreen sampler, Aesthetic Institute of the Philippines Free Diamond Peel certificate, Female Network notepad, Celeteque samplers of Acne Solutions Gel,  Sun Care Moisturizer and Brightening Cream.

Freebies you will get by dropping by booths:

#bdjboxsocial
 Bifesta Cleansing Express Wipe that I adore, Cure Natural Aqua Gel sample, Ellana mineral foundation samples, photos from Canon and Print Social, Godiva deodorant sample, Swap and Tomato Time discount voucher. You can avail for a minimal fee in the human vending machine (just for fun) the TCFS After School BB Cream and Pumpkin Sleeping Pack. In the background are various leaflets.

Pick a prize winnings:

biokos
I won a Biokos pouch, PAC Makeover voucher, Yves Rocher Hydra Vegetal sampler and-- TADA!!! Canon Case- perfect fit for my beloved pink IXUS 95 IS!

Winnings in the Instagram contest:

ralph lauren edt 1
Premium gift pack from #bdjboxsocial contains Full size Ralph Lauren EDT, Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick; and the Cheeky Glow blush (that I had given away after the event because my new friend said she LOVES it,) Benefit Total Moisture cream Sampler, Bifesta makeup remover wipes sampler and Goody Stayput that I need this summer.
Then I also won in Covergirl's #covergirlkiss contest and got the lipperfection jumbo gloss balm!

I really made an effort for the contests and had to go outside a few times to get proper internet connection and I was clicking away like crazy!

That's a lot of stuff! I am thinking of sharing and giving away some of these. Well, what would you like to get?
I am so thankful to BDJ Box and their partners! Aside from the stash, I was so happy that the event was fun and I met new bella friends!

If you have read this far, I hope you can consider supporting me by following my other social networking sites on the right. The reader has always been my inspiration. Fairness is important and I always follow back in G+ Twitter Instagram and Bloglovin. For add back in Facebook, Networked Blogs and GFC, kindly comment your page or site so I know where to follow back. Thank you!



Comments

Popular Posts