#ChooseToSHINE with Pantene

I have never felt my hair this healthy in months. Thanks to the kit from Pantene and Belle de Jour (BDJ Box.) I personally know many girls who are loyal to Pantene because it is one of the best, if not THE BEST, hair product.


#choosetoshine

I use Pantene Daily Intensive Total Damage Care to condition my hair. It is thick and deeply nourishing.

pantene daily intensive conditioner

After toweling dry my hair, I apply Pantene All Day Smooth Miracle Water for its benefits and as protection.

pantene miracle water

I documented for 7 days. This is my awesome hair transformation:

1st day- Pantene dramatically reduced my hair fall. I am amazed. Today is family and worship day.

pantene

2nd day- Frizz free, no flyaways. I am doing some household work and errands.

bdj



3rd day-  I love how tame my hair is. Even if I am running and playing with the pets.

choose to shine

4th day- Soft and smooth hair. I went to an event. In a place where almost everyone had bleach blonde hair, my black, shiny hair makes me stand out.

filipino beauty blogger

5th day- Hair feels light. Even if the weather is warm, I still feel comfortable.

beauty blogger philippines

6th day- This Valentines, my husband can't keep his hands from my hair and we love its lasting fragrance.

pisceanrat

7th day- The hair is a woman's crowning glory. Beautiful, shiny hair will make people notice you.

lifestyle blogger

With Pantene, you can choose to shine in everything you do, starting with your healthy, shiny hair that can make you a more confident Bella! I can claim every moment my shining moment with the renewed empowerment and inner beauty I feel!

Category: Blogger Contest Entry

Comments

Popular Posts