Kawaii Party Canmake Japan in Somera

Last February 13, 2014 at 6:00 PM,  I attended the Canmake Grand Opening and Pre-Valentine Party at the Somera Boutique in Glorietta 2, Makati, Philippines.

canmake makeup

Many Japanese officials were present.

canmake philippines



These are the testers. It's nice that they are providing disposable tools for hygienic purpose.

canmake foundation

The products look very cute indeed, won't you agree?


Canmake Philippines prices are within reach as you can see!

canmake japan

I tried their brown Color Change Eyebrow mascara (sells for Php 410). It made my eyebrows look thicker and brown.

canmake eye lashes

I also tried Quick Easy Liner (Php 390). I love that it's like you are drawing your eyes with pentel pen. Its felt tip enables you to make calligraphy, thin or strong lines easily and did not smudge.

canmake eyeshadow

I like that the eye shadows were very pigmented and has some nice shimmers.


canmake mascara

The mascara with a comb brush can make eyelashes thicker and longer yet is very easy to remove with makeup remover.

canmake lips

I like the red Candy wrap lip (Php 390). It gives shiny and healthy looking lips without stickiness.

canmake blush

Ah! I need to try Canmake Nose Powder (price is Php 520).

Here is yours truly with Mr. Mario Somera.
canmake somera

Of course, I wouldn't miss a chance to have a picture with fashion blogger Tricia Gosingtian.

tricia gosingtian

I was very happy to see familiar faces- Marilou (L) and Kamila (R).
blogger philippines

Kawaii girls in best attire took home prizes.

kawaii costume


They were generous to provide authentic Japanese food and drinks by Hanaichi Restaurant.
japanese food

Yum yum! The drink is so fun- it has the bubble sago thing that bursts with flavor.

bubble tea


Thank you, Ms. Arbee.

white bouquet
Canmake makeups are made in Japan. Not only good quality, but won't break the bank with its friendly pricing.

Check out their Facebook page, click here.
If you have read this far, I hope you can consider supporting me by following any of my other social networks in the right side of the page. The reader has always been my inspiration. Fairness is important and I always follow back in G+, Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin. For add back in FB, NB and GFC, kindly comment your page or site so I know where to follow back. Thank you!

Comments

Popular Posts