Upgrade to LG Mobile

About a couple of weeks ago, as I was traveling back to Manila from the province and checking on my FB mobile, I got great news  from my friend. She said I won in LG's promo. I could not believe it and I wasn't expecting this. This might be my biggest prize so far... Life's Good!!!

lg pro lite

I contacted them and was really anticipating their message and as soon as possible, went to their  modern and expansive office in Pasig to claim it.

contents lg pro lite

I arrived home late. Right before tucking in my bed, decided to charge the LG G Pro Lite Dual's battery and turn it on. It might have been a mistake studying and familiarizing with my new phone  at that time because what I saw did not let me sleep that night.



I have never held a device so smart and powerful. More than a decade ago, I had a vivid dream wherein my now-Jurassic cellphone lets me watch videos and play games in full color. Then, a part of me wondered if it will come true and if so, when?


lg g2

Some of its features that I really like:
  • It is jam-packed with  pre-installed apps
  • This is easily understandable; user-friendly and helpful tips pop up to guide you
  • The doodle and beauty shot feature in camera
  • The Knockon its screen to lock or wake it.
  • Quick remote to control your smart appliance that let me play a harmless prank (I secretly turned off the TV while someone was watching.. Don't judge I was just trying if it works)
  • Quick memo at the side where you can write on everything on your screen
  • Longer battery life and the speaker is bada$$ LOUD!
  • Crosstask and multitask with QSlide! Similar to a TV that lets you watch different  channels simultaneously
  • Safety care is specially practical for your kids or the elderly
Latest Update-  I regretted having clicked approve on a software update because I had some difficulties with connecting with the Wi-Fi after that. I was advised to restore factory settings but I cannot do it at the moment because the memory had a ton of pictures, memo, schedule so I am just dealing with this. Having some issues with the battery too but it is okay since it is already more than 2 years, not bad!


lg mobile philippines



Advice before setting your phone for the first time:
It's ideal that you have available Internet connection

Check out their bundles and discover their amazing gadgets. It's about time to Upgrade!
LG G Pad 8.3 Tablet price Php 16,990 with freebies
LG G2 Hailed Best Smartphone SRP 29,990 with freebies
LG G Pro Lite Phablet promo at Php 13, 990 with freebies

lg price

Specs, from their website:
Networks WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100, GSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900
Audio MP3 player
Platform 4.1.2 Android Jelly Bean
Dimension 150.2 x 76.9 x 9.48
Weight (g) 161
RAM 1GB
ROM 8GB
External Memory Up to 64GB Support
Display 5.5” qHD IPS LCD(960x540) 200ppi 400nit Capacitive GFF Touch display
Chipset 1.0Ghz Dual Core MT6577 and APQ8064T Qualcomm Snapdragon 600
Battery Capacity 3,140 mAh
Colors Available in Black, Gold and Red

For updates and promos, Like LG Mobile FB Page :)

If you have read this far, I hope you can consider supporting me by following any of my other social networks in the right side of the page like G+, Twitter, Instagram, Bloglovin,  FB, NB or GFC. The reader has always been my inspiration. Thank you!


Comments

Popular Posts