2014 Planners

Yeah I know, it's almost half of the year but here are my planners for 2014.

2014 planner philippines

From Mercury Drug, 2013 and 2014 planners. Instead of using my 30 points for vitamin/medicine worth Php 30, I redeemed this planner. I preferred the inside pages of the previous year because it's more organized with schedules and nicer paper; but in terms of the cover, this year's better.

Belle De Jour Power Planner I bought for about Php 480 during their rendezvous. It's not just a notebook; it's a GREAT planner with helpful tools. They also have discount coupons/ fun events.

Lacoste planner more of a notebook with coupons. Free with Php 10,000 purchase.

Oppo planner also more of a notebook. It was a freebie/giveaway during their event.

mercury drug, belle de jour, lacoste planner

The 2013 MDC planner is only about 10% used and written in. I know, I should use it more often but currently, I don't have a regular 8 to 5 job for which to schedule efficiently, and I'm a spontaneous kind of person. So yeah, nice to have around. Sometimes doodle in.

Comments

Popular Posts