FREE Greenwich Pizza for 1 Year!

YEZZZZZ!!! I won a 1 year supply of Greenwich pizza!

hawaiian overload pizza

I found out about this promo when I saw their ad in the wall of the mall a couple of days ago (and  saw some giant pizza displays around) but I actually forgot when it'll be held and didn't know the mechanics so we called. One of their staff, a kind lady wearing eyeglasses, even went out of her way outside to answer our questions; unfortunately I wasn't able to get her name.

So I was in SM North Edsa by 7 am. And I know someone who woke up by 4 am for this (free pizza!)

first 200 free 1 year pizza

When the guards finally let people in at 10 am I dashed. I thought I'd be the first in line but there were already some guys in the queue. Came in at Number 12.

greenwich sm north edsa

The first 200 customers to order a 15 inch Hawaiian Overload priced at Php 499, would be given a card for claiming a double thin Hawaiian Overload pizza every month. It's for pick up in this branch.

greenwich pizza card
Lloydy is my hubby's aunt's ultimate crush


This means I'll be in Greenwich monthly making me a Greenwich Barkada too. I love Italian food like pizza, lasagna, pasta so I'm a happy kid. Few days ago, when I didn't know about this event yet, I took a photo of my food from Greenwich and posted it in Instagram. Must be fate, haha!

And I'm not sure I heard correctly that John Lloyd Cruz will be there this afternoon.

greenwich pizza sm north

 The newly-renovated Greenwich looks like a cozy modern pizza place with their #Greenwichpizzeria design.

#greenwichpizzeria

Thank you!!!

Comments

Popular Posts