Styli-Style Trendy Sharpener

Before, I thought it was impractical to buy a simple pencil sharpener for more than Php 30 (less than 1 US Dollar) so I get mine at the bookstore. But it all changed when I tried the Styli-Style Trendy Cosmetic Pencil Sharpener.


styli-style

It was on sale for Php 72.25 when I bought it in Beauty Bar. Its original price is Php 215.
I actually had no plans to buy this but since I came inside the store and looked around, might as well leave with a purchase. It has Germany printed on it so I guess that's the country where it's made.
When it comes to Germany, beauty products wise, I associate it with quality pencils and cosmetics and a popular skin care brand.

sharpener made in germany


I had a hard time sharpening the Eye of Horus Eyeliner pencil. It takes too much strength to rotate the pencil.

pencils- eye of horus, ever bilena, lancome

But when I used this blue Styli-Style, I was able to sharpen this plastic pencil with ease.
It was also able to hone even these (even though wooden) very challenging small and thin Lancome pencils.

styli-style trendy beauty bar

I'm blown away!

For the rest of the items I bought that day in Robinsons Galleria- click here
If you have read this far, I hope you can consider supporting me by following any of my other social networking sites in the right side of the page. The reader has always been my inspiration. Fairness is important and I always follow back in G+, Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin. For add back in FB, NB and GFC, kindly indicate your page or site so I know where to follow back. Thank you!

Comments

Popular Posts