Klenspop Danbie Brown Review

Can I just rave? I mean wow. Lens Pop Crazy Lens Danbie Brown contact lens feels so light, so comfortable from day to night! Even if I suffer from a condition (dry eyes), I did not feel like I need to use lubricant every now and then with this.

I also love that the clear center part is wide enough for the pupils so it never clouds my vision. One of the best lens I have worn EVERRR!!!

Lens Pop Crazy Lens danbie brown

So there, review finished, kidding hahaha! Here are some details about Crazy Lens Danbie Brown:

DIAMETER- 14.5 mm
Graphic DIA- 13.7mm
BC- 8.6 mm
CT- 0.07-0.13 mm

Usage Period- 6 months
Water Content- 38%

Hydrogel Material
High Oxygen Permeability

Power- 0.00~-5.00(0.25Step)
-5.00~-10.00(0.50Step)
There are no -0.25,
-0.75, -5.25, -5.75

Manufacturer- 4VISION
Made in KOREA
Price- $15

 Crazy Lens in Danbie Brown  DIAMETER- 14.5mm  Graphic DIA- 13.7mm  BC- 8.6mm  Usage Period- 6 months  Water Content- 38%  Power- 0.00~-5.00(0.25Step) -5.00~-10.00(0.50Step)  There are no -0.25,  -0.75, -5.25, -5.75   Manufacturer- 4VISION  Made in KOREA  Price- $15

How to claim in the Philippines:
After about a month from placing order, I received a notice from the delivery guy.
I went to the Post Office to pick this up and paid Php 100 taxes.

Lens in Detail:
Contents of the Danbie Brown Premium Soft Contact Lens package, note they are secured with a bubble wrap to avoid damage:

Lens Pop Crazy Lens danbie brown review

Manual or User Info, Plastic Tweezers, Lens Case and Contact Lens enclosed in a glass bottle inside a carton.

The glass bottle label has a picture of a ribbon and yellow text of DANBIE and has a metallic seal.

Lens Pop Crazy Lens danbie brown details

Note that as I have a good experience with this Crazy Lens, I have also switched to a more expensive lens cleaning solution- Baush & Lomb Biotrue multi-purpose solution. So I believe their tandem is a winner!


Danbie Brown is a lighter brown than my iris but it looks natural. In fact, I got compliments when wearing this. They thought this is my real eye color and only determined it was contact lens upon closer inspection.

It's also a slightly bigger size than my eye, giving a semi- Dolly look.

lifestyle blogger
L- wearing contact lens R- real eye size

Danbie Brown has a black outer ring and a brown primary color. The clear part in the center is wide enough for the pupils so it never obstructs my view.

Danbie Brown shot indoors, using camera flash:

contact lens review

Lens in sunlight/ natural light:

danbie-polytouch-circle-lenses

Wearing indoors, under fluorescent light:

pinay blogger, filipina blogger, blogger philippines,

Wearing outdoors, under sunlight:

lens pop with flash, lens pop in natural light

Full disclosure: sent for blogger review, but opinions given are honest.

Thanks guys. I highly recommend this brand Danbie Brown, check out Klenspop Site to get your own pair!

Comments

Popular Posts