Oh My Bag! These Handle Wraps are so Fab!

Hello po!
I was giddy when my Oh My Bag arrived. It was so fast, just the day after the arrangement of the delivery! I have been eyeing this since I believe handle wraps can give my beloved bags an extra personality and express stylishness! Most importantly,  these wraps protect the handle of the bag!

Oh My Bag arrived so fast, just the day after the arrangement of delivery! I have been eyeing this since I believe handle wraps can give my beloved bags an extra personality and express stylishness! The most important for me is that these wraps protect the handle of the bag!

The boxes came in totally safe and secured in a bubble wrap.

Oh My Bag Handle Wraps are made of imported materials.
Approx. dimensions:
Length: 37.5 inches
Width: 2 inches
Price: Php 299
Oh My Bag Handle Wraps are made of imported materials. Approx. dimensions:  Length: 37.5 inches Width: 2 inches Price: Php 299

Close up of the Material of Oh My Bag Handle Wrap in Isabelle

Close up of the Material of Oh My Bag in Isabelle

Closer look at the fabric of Oh My Bag Handle Wrap in Cleopatra

Closer look at the material of Oh My Bag Handle Wrap in Cleopatra

If only I had used handle wraps before, the ruin or peeling of the lining along the handle would have been avoided! Sorry my Guess!

handle wraps benefits, handle wraps size, fashion,

See, my bags look more beautiful with handle wraps! Left is Jasper Conran, right is Tommy Hilfiger.

Left is Jasper Conran, right is Tommy HIlfiger.

Been using them on my trips. They make me look fab! Love it!

oh my bag handle wrap review,

Aside from handle warps, Oh My Bag offers items like bags (hand bag and versatile weekender black bag), bag stuffers, bag raincoats, base shapers, shoe stuffers, dust bags, and bag filers. There are options to fit designer bags' (like Longchamp, Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors, etc) various sizes.

Oh My Bag offers items like bags (like hand bag and versatile weekender black bag), bag stuffers, bag raincoats,  base shapers, shoe stuffers, dust bag, bag filers. There are options to fit designer bags (like Longchamp, Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors, etc) various sizes.


Check out Oh My Bag PH on:

Website http://www.ohmybag.com.ph/
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Oh-my-Bag-Ph-922716844440549/?fref=ts
Instagram https://www.instagram.com/ohmybagphils/
Twitter https://twitter.com/ohmybagph

Oh My Bag is also available online thru Zalora, Lazada, Tack This and Yilinker.
Address: Yala Bags Trading
2nd Floor, BPI Condominium, 150 Plaza Cervantes St., Binondo, Manila, Philippines
and
7th Floor Heritage Condominium. F Vasquez St. corner Remedios St., Malate, Manila
Contact number 399-0219

oh my bag contact, oh my bag address,

Oh My Bag Promo:
From February 12- 29, 2016, every Php 1000 worth of transaction gives you a free pack of dehumidifier (5 pouches) to prevent molds and unwanted odors.

Thanks for reading! Go grab your very own Oh My Bags merchandise! Because a beautiful bag makes a beautiful day :)

Comments

Popular Posts