Review: hbc Nailove Nail Polish Stardust in Glamour, Sparkle and Glisten

Hello frens, this is a review of hbc Nailove nail lacquers that I acquired thanks to the National Makeover Day 2019!
These are three shades from the Stardust Collection:

hbc Nailove nail lacquers that I acquired thanks to the National Makeover Day 2019!

Here are the color names:
L-R: Bronze is Glamour, Blue is Sparkle, and Silver is Glisten!

Pros:

12ml bottles are affordable at about Php 50.
Made in France!
hbc Nailove features a wide assortment of colors.

nailove stardust shades Bronze is Glamour Blue is Sparkle and Silver is Glisten

The stardust particles make it unique, not your ordinary glitter polish.
Easily procurable as there's so many hbc branches.
It withstands multiple handwashing and dishwashing, and lasted me days without chipping.

Review: hbc Nailove Nail Polish Stardust
My fave among the three  is Glisten!

Cons:

Even when I used base, the metallic specks are hard to come off with acetone alone. I needed to pour cuticle remover liquid and scrape it off the nails with a metal pusher.

hbc nailove made in france
This is what I am talking about. The color blue had been wiped clean but the metallic specks stayed.

Thanks for reading my review of Nailove Stardust nail polish, grab them from your nearest HBC! :)

Comments

Popular Posts