SkinWhite PowerWhitening Glutathione Deodorant Review

Hello frens! Not all deodorant anti-perspirants work for me! Some do fail me. Hiyangan talaga! That is why I am really glad when I stumble upon those that deliver!

skinwhite glutathione deodorant review

Now I was able to try SkinWhite Whitening Deodorant PowerWhitening as a token when I attended Skin White's Dark or White is Beautiful campaign.

Here are my honest thoughts:

SkinWhite Glutathione + Vitamin C Anti-Perspirant is priced around Php 80 per 40ml bottle.

It is Philippine made by Splash and Dermatologically tested.

SkinWhite Whitening Deodorant PowerWhitening Glutathione + Vitamin C Anti-Perspirant ingredients
Ingredients include alum, alcohol, niacinamide (B3), gluta, Vitamins C, E and B6, bisabolol, olive oil. 

It really protected me from odor!

I had two major incidents wherein I tested its efficacy. First was when I went out of town overnight. Because it would be a hassle, I was not able to take a bath the following day but I did not stink!
Second is the time I had high fever. I had to stay under the duvet and sweat it down! Of course I did not take a bath for a few days yet this product was able to protect me.

I like its floral fragrance tho I only notice it as I apply and not all day.

It kept my underarms fair, no darkening or irritation.
Non-sticky.

Now with regard to the roll on top, I avoid to hold it all the way upside down when applying as too much liquid can drip out!

Thanks for reading my review of SkinWhite Whitening Deodorant PowerWhitening Glutathione + Vitamin C Anti-Perspirant! :)

Comments

Popular Posts