Cute Princess Loves Pixy Makeup!

Few months ago, I joined the Facebook contest of Pixy Philippines. I am deeply regretful that I wasn't able to subscribe to the BDJ Box that featured a load of Pixy products. Had I known what that month's box contained, I would have bought a box, PRONTO!

So when I participated in the Pixy contest (also in their sister brand's contest, Heroine Make), I really wished to win the promo and whaddaya know, my lucky stars heard me because I am among their chosen winners. Thank you!

pixy cosmetics philippines


This is the prize they sent to me: UV Whitening Two Way Cake Perfect Matte in True Beige, Lipsticks in Lasting Matte and Silky Fit (Semi Matte and Satin), UV Whitening Powder Coverlast in Honey, Blush On in Passion Roses and Eye liner (brown).

pixy makeup, eye pencil, blush, powder, foundation

Pixy Cosmetics is from Mandom Japan and are made in Indonesia, except the eye liner, made in Czech Republic. Their packaging is so pink and pretty yet the price is affordable!!!

pixy japan lipstick

The scent of the lipstick is so sweet! L-R: Rosy Pink, Misaki, Peach Delicacy.

Can't wait to try them all :))))))

Pixy PH FB Page Truly Asian Beauty!

Comments

Popular Posts