How to Choose Your Bottles with Sosro!

Hello po!!! There's an old adage that one needs to work smarter, not work harder. With this, a person has to learn time management skills- know how to choose his or her battle!

During Blogapalooza B2B (Business to Blogger) Seasons Event held last October 25, 2015 in One Esplanade, one of my favorite booths there was Sosro Fruit Tea!

The design of their booth is so cool (literally and figuratively)!

sosro blogapalooza

They let us enjoy their products- the refreshing Sosro Fruit Tea

 sosro Available in the following flavors- Freeze (Strawberry and Grape in Cool Sensation), Guava, Apple Strawberry!

 and the delicious Luwak White Koffie.

Luwak White Koffie.

I really cherish this caricature of Bobbi Jolbitado as he portrayed me as a beauty queen!!!

sosro #chooseyourbottles

Let me share with you, whenever I get dehydrated, I get a splitting headache! So when I feel hot or thirsty I grab a cold drink!

TEA is good for you! Among its many benefits are boosting memory and reducing stress!
Being a lover of zen and tea, Sosro helps me chill whenever I encounter the different battles I face in my everyday life, juggling livelihood and household chores while still being always there for loved ones.

Here is a tip:
When problems or challenges (whether personal or job related battles) pile up- stop, grab a Sosro fruit tea, organize and make a to-do list and segregate the urgent and important task down to the least, prioritize what needs immediate attention, focus and avoid distraction, and finally work and accomplish the job giving your 100% best!!!

reddimart sosro philippines

Quick details about Sosro Fruit Tea

Available in the following flavors-
Freeze (Strawberry and Grape in Cool Sensation), Guava, Apple and my personal favorite- Strawberry!

Ingredients (Freeze Variant that I got during Blogapalooza)

sosro price ingredients


Price- Php 30 for 500 ml bottle

Manufactured by PT. Sinar Sosro-Tambun Bekasi 17510 Indonesia (Indonesia's Number 1 tea drink manufacturer and in 1997, pioneered the world's first ready-to-drink bottled tea).

Imported by Reddimart Multi-Resources located in Bagumbayan, Quezon City

Where to buy
SM Hypermarket, Landmark, Walter Mart, Sta. Lucia Grocery, Pioneer Center, Tropical Hut and other leading supermarkets!

I saw that they are available in a sari-sari store near our house. And when I was in Chinese Cemetery last All Souls Day, I saw they had a booth there. I recommended it to to my relatives who immediately bought some for themselves!

Sosro in bottle and tetra pack (Php 15), Happy Jus and Creso. Luwak White Koffie is also available.
Sosro in bottle and tetra pack (Php 15), Happy Jus and Creso. Luwak White Koffie is also available.

For more info, check out Sosro in
www.reddimart.ph
www.facebook.com/sosrofruitteaph
www.twitter.com/sosrofruitteaph
www.instagram.com/sosrofruitteaph
Sosro The Tea People

Among the variants of Sosro- Freeze, Strawberry, Guava and Apple, which one do you feel choosing today? Stay chill and #chooseyourbottles
(Note- this is my entry for the Sosro contest).

Comments

Popular Posts