How to Spot Fake Nivea Wipes

Hello po! Today, I will discuss (parang teacher lang) the difference between an original and a fake Nivea Pure Effect 3-in-1 Daily Deep Cleansing Exfoliating Wipes.

an original and a fake Nivea Pure Effect 3-in-1 Daily Deep Cleansing Exfoliating Wipes.
Top: Original, Bottom: Fake

Nivea Pure Effect 3-in-1 Daily Deep Cleansing Exfoliating Wipes. price ingredients philippines
contains Magnolia extract
  • Price- original is Php 149 (if I remember correctly), while fake is Php 20
  • Package- original is smaller and has a "Guarantee" sticker while fake is bigger, colored areas are greener, and has a wider seal
  • Contents- original has 20 wipes while fake has 30
  • Availability- original is sold in reputable department stores and groceries while fake is in sidewalk vendor or tiangge
  • Scent- original has a stronger sophisticated fragrance while fake has a milder scent
  • Wipe- original size is bigger and the texture in one side has embossed (for peeling/exfoliating) dots while the other side has engraved dots, while the fake is smaller and just has a smooth surface
  • Cleaning Power- the fake can wipe off makeup just as well as any wet wipe can. But the original can clean deeper. I used the original on one side and fake on the other side of my face, then followed up with a lip and eye makeup remover in cotton ball. I was still able to remove some remaining makeup on the side where I used the fake Nivea wipe on. 
review Nivea Pure Effect 3-in-1 Daily Deep Cleansing Exfoliating Wipes.
Eeew sorry for this yucky! Wanted to show both can clean

For both real and fake Nivea, wipes' moisture seem to dry off or lessen weeks after opening, because the seal is opened and so it got exposed or sumingaw.

I also used this Nivea Daily Essentials Mattifying Toner with the wipes. I did not notice any mattifying power nor was it successful in preventing new pimples but I feel it cleans deeply! Regular price of 200 ml is Php 174 but I got it less 50% off!!!

Nivea Daily Essentials Mattifying Toner

Thanks for reading my review of Nivea Pure Effect 3-in-1 Daily Deep Cleansing Exfoliating Wipes. I enjoy and love writing honest beauty blogs of products I really used! Oh by the way it was in a promo bundle, buy 2 get 1 free tapos naka 50% Off All Items pa sila few months ago! So I got 3 wipes for just Php 149... wais!

Comments

Popular Posts