Klenspop Bunny 3 Color Review

Hello po! There's a saying that the eyes are the windows to the soul. And one way to make eyes stand out or pop! is thru the application of contact lens. Depending on the type and color, it can make eyes scary, wild, fierce, doll-like or mesmerizingly beautiful.

Weeks ago, I received a package all the way from Seoul, Korea! Filipinos are know to have caught the Korean Wave. We adore Korean telenovelas, food,  K-Pop music and Korean cosmetics! So I was excited with this box of Klenspop Bunny 3 Color!

Let's take a look inside.
Inside the brown box is the package. The pack (with picture of a pretty brown haired girl) is carefully covered in a bubble wrap so it is very safe and protected against rough handling and the far travel. It contains a plastic lens case, a manual, plastic tweezers to handle the lens and 2 glass bottles containing the lens itself.


Inside the brown box is the package. The pack (with picture of a pretty brown haired girl) is carefully covered in a bubble wrap so it is very safe and protected against rough handling and the far travel. It contains a plastic lens case, a manual, plastic tweezers to handle the lens and 2 glass bottles containing the lens itself.

The glass bottles features a tamper-proof sealing (you have to peel the metal ring to open) so you know they are very hygienic and you are the very first one to open this.

Kawaii pink haired girl

klenspop bunny 3 color review
I am near sighted. So I asked for -2.50 and -3.00.

lenspop bunny 3 color review
Note that this picture is after I have already opened it. So I have already removed the metal cap.

It has useful information.
1. Wearing and taking out.
2. Medical/safety warning.

contact lens Wearing and taking out. Medical/safety warning.

3. Directions for Use.
4. Lens Management Method.
contact lens Directions for Use. Lens Management Method.

On to the finer details of Klenspop Bunny 3 Color:
DIA- 14.5mm
Graphic DIA- 13.3mm
BC- 8.6mm
Using Period- 6 months (which is the ideal, I only use lens for 6 months and dispose them afterwards to be very safe and always have FRESH lens. I do not recommend using the same lens for a looong time because they accumulate proteins, debris and little wear and tear over time!)
Water Content- 38%
Power- 0.00~-5.00(0.25Step)
-5.00~-6.00(0.50Step)
There are no -0.25, -0.75 -5.25 -5.75

Made in Korea by Lenspop
Price is on sale from $18, now only $15!
Mode of payment- thru credit card or Paypal

klenspop bunny 3 color price
Black outer ring, gray primary color, brown inner ring

My eyes natural color is dark brown. I got my favorite contact lens color- gray.

beauty blogger, contact lens review,
Left- natural eyes. Right- Using Klenspop Bunny 3 Color Gray.

Depending on the light source (indoors, outdoors, natural sunlight, using camera flash), there is a subtle change to the colors of my eyes.

contact lens review

But they still look very natural, and not screaming "hey look at me, my eye color is fake!"

klenspop where to buy
Top- Natural sunlight. Bottom- Used camera flash.

My experience-
I have been using contact lens for 15 years already.
I did not blog about it immediately as I wanted to be very careful and really use it many times so to give real, honest opinion!
Note though that we cannot overemphasize the importance of proper cleaning and handling! Must always use fresh solution, and with dry eyes (like mine) use a lubricant every now and then when using!

Likes-
  • Light and comfortable when used properly (use a quality solution and lubricant, discard before 6 months)
  • Looks like my real eyes, only better
  • Cute packaging
  • The manual which is very useful for newbies (I have bought other contact lens but they don't include guide in proper handling)
  • Fast, hassle-free shipping


klenspop contact lens how much

Thanks for reading!
To get your very own Klenspop Bunny 3 Color gray check here and you may use this discount code above.


Comments

Popular Posts