My Nail Polish Collection 2

Hello po!!! Just wanna share my nail polish collection... I have forgotten that I already made a blog post about that last year..

I will try to chronicle my recent nail care and nail lacquer / nail polish / nail creme / nail varnish here-

Top: San San, OMG, Caronia, Bobbie Nail Creme. Middle: Revlon Nail Care, Brilliant Strength, Colorstay. Band ottom: Revlon Nail Art in SUn Candy, Neon and Shiny Matte, Parfumerie, BYS, Maybelline COlor Show, Essence Colour & Go and Estilo.
Top: San San; OMG; Caronia; Bobbie Bagaholic Nail Creme. 
Middle: Revlon Nail Care, Brilliant Strength, Colorstay. 
Bottom: Revlon Nail Art in Sun Candy, Neon and Shiny Matte, Parfumerie; BYS; Maybelline Color Show; Essence Colour & Go and Estilo.

R to L: China Glaze, Colour-X, APX, Girl Stuff, Bobbie, Caronia, beauty blogger philippines,
R to L: China Glaze, Colour-X, APX, Girl Stuff, Bobbie, Caronia.

What is my favorite kyutiks? Well it's hard to say and I have a few in mind, but I am very fond of Revlon Parfumerie because it smells so yummy on my nails and I love the color Ginger Melon.

As what I always say, it depends on the person viewing. It may be a lot for some and it may be scanty for others especially the hoarders/hardcore collector-fanatics. I had already given away a few of the bottles.

LUCKY are those with long nails- they have loads of fun especially the nail art beauty bloggers! My nails are kinda small- like a kid's- so they don't look that fashionable. I also can't maintain very long nails because I have a tendency to scratch my face absentmindedly or my eyes when removing contact lens.

I don't know where to put these nail lacquers; maybe I have to buy a plastic cabinet or shelf so I just store them all here in this bag---

nail polish collection, nail lacquer collection, nail varnish collection,

Recent haul for April 2019:

Aqua Mineral Velvet Touch Professional Nail Kit; Things You Deserve Cuticle Oil; accessories and Daiso stickers; nail file; toe separator; Caronia cuticle remover and cuticle sanitizer; acetones from OMG and Pagoda; tools - pusher and nipper.
Aqua Mineral Velvet Touch Professional Nail Kit; Things You Deserve Cuticle Oil; accessories and Daiso stickers; nail file; toe separator; Caronia cuticle remover and cuticle sanitizer; acetones from OMG and Pagoda; tools - pusher and nipper.


Faby Power; Revlon Enchanting; Sa Hello Kitty  SD-09; CLIO Nail Styler in S156 Peach Through; Crayon Touch Me TMM1401; Caronia in Break Free, Day Off, Road Trip; CND RidgeFX, Flash-Ion Forward, Well Red, Tinsel Town, Top Coat, Base Coat, SolarOil Nail & Cuticle Care, RescueRXx Daily Keratin Treatment.
Faby Power; Revlon Enchanting; Sa Hello Kitty  SD-09; CLIO Nail Styler in S156 Peach Through; Crayon Touch Me TMM1401; Caronia in Break Free, Day Off, Road Trip; CND RidgeFX, Flash-Ion Forward, Well Red, Tinsel Town, Top Coat, Base Coat, SolarOil Nail & Cuticle Care, RescueRXx Daily Keratin Treatment.

pinay nail blogger philippines
As you can see, my hands are like a child's, with smol nails!



HBC Nailove in Glamour, Sparkle and Glisten; NYC (New York Color) in Make Me Blush; Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Shell We Dance; MEKO Monochrome in There Was A Princess Dream; a.stop nail No.1 Sea and Breeze; Dashing Diva x fmgt Press-On Gel Manicure  Short #01 Romantic Maze; 88 Store Hello Kitty 3D Press-On Nails; Holika Holika Lacquer in Rose Ribbon.
HBC Nailove in Glamour, Sparkle and Glisten; NYC (New York Color) in Make Me Blush; Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Shell We Dance; MEKO Monochrome in There Was A Princess Dream; a.stop nail No.1 Sea and Breeze; Dashing Diva x fmgt Press-On Gel Manicure  Short #01 Romantic Maze; 88 Store Hello Kitty 3D Press-On Nails; Holika Holika Lacquer in Rose Ribbon.


Deborah Lippmann in Everybody's Free; LuckyEver Nail Polish in 2808; Nature Republic in 01 Cherry Red; Chic Nail Color Boho Collection in Free Spirit; OMG Nail Lacquer in Touch of Tan and Peel Off Base Coat; Miniso Oil Based Nail Polish Set of 6s in 02 Neon; Posh Daily in Salted Caramel; FavorBeauty Nail Glue;  Bobbie Cuticle Softener; J. Chemie Benzalkonium Chloride; Nails Nail Polish Remover with Acetone; Carrie Nail Polish Remover.
Deborah Lippmann in Everybody's Free; LuckyEver Nail Polish in 2808; Nature Republic in 01 Cherry Red; Chic Nail Color Boho Collection in Free Spirit; OMG Nail Lacquer in Touch of Tan and Peel Off Base Coat; Miniso Oil Based Nail Polish Set of 6s in 02 Neon; Posh Daily in Salted Caramel; FavorBeauty Nail Glue;  Bobbie Cuticle Softener; J. Chemie Benzalkonium Chloride; Nails Nail Polish Remover with Acetone; Carrie Nail Polish Remover.

What about yours, do you also own some of these? You can even comment the link to your collection below and I'd love to check it out.

Thanks for visiting my blog about my nail varnish collection. Til next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts